I have done loop tapes in the past, I am thinking about doing another one with everyday worries that dance/prance/stomp around in my mind on a daily basis
Aubrey may choke and I will fail to save her because I was unable to perform an adequate emergency response
I might give her something that is a chokeable item by mistake when it is time for her to eat
Aubrey might be exposed to germs that I failed to erradicate
These germs that I failed to erradicate could cause serious bodily damage or kill her
Aubrey might become a victim of a medical mistake causing brain damage and mental retardation because I brought her in for a treatment that I could have avoided
I could miss something that my instinct tells me because I think it's OCD and fail to save my daughter as a result
I will do selfish things today despite Aubrey's reliance on my presence as her mother
I may cause a car accident because of my lack of focus causing the death of Aubrey
Aubrey may have or develop cancer
My exposures could cause Aubrey harm, especially the ones where I imagine something bad happening to her because my mind might be powerful enough to create that reality
No comments:
Post a Comment