Thursday, October 21, 2010

anaphylactic shock!!!

So, last night I was reading about a mother whose son began to have trouble breathing when he was sleeping and they had to go to the emergency room...so guess what I have been obsessing about for the last 24 plus hours, this happening to our daughter except we don't make it to the emergency room, the ambulance doesn't make it here and I could have saved her life but my ignorance of what to do in this type of situation causes her to die instead...(I am exposing myself as I am writing this). 
This is a very scary scenario, and I have to keep telling myself that I'm not certain this won't happen, it could.....ughghgh not an easy line to say sometimes but it's much easier than trying to research all the ways I could prevent it because in reality, there's always gonna be some way I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment